Top 10 Digital Marketing Twitter Profiles To Follow
Here at Stellar Search, we have put together a list of the Top 10 Digital Marketing Twitter Profiles that are great to follow if you want to easily keep up to date with the latest news, advice and events on everything digital. Enjoy!
- Rand Fishkin (@randfish): Rand Fishkin is the CEO & Co-Founder of SEOmoz (@moz), and is a leader in the field of search engine optimization tools, resources & community. He consistently creates engaging content for his Twitter fanbase and is known to tweet around 30-40 times a week about marketing, technology, SEO and start-ups. With over 228,000 followers, he has a supportive audience who retweet 66% of is tweets. For anyone who is a fan of Moz, Mr Fishkin is the man to follow.
- Social Media Today (@socialmedia2day): Social Media Today brings together the news, trends and best practices around enterprise social and digital marketing. If you’re involved in social business, digital strategy, content marketing, customer experience, communications, marketing or other disciplines that require the help of social tools to reach their goals, Social Media Today can help.
- Avinash Kaushik (@avinash): Digital Marketing Evangelist at Google and Co-Founder at Market Motive, Avinash Kaushik is nothing less than remarkable when it comes to digital expertise. Mr Kaushik ensures that he keeps his Twitter feed updated on a regular basis, tweeting on average three times per day about all things related to ‘digital data.’
- Seth Godin (@ThisIsSethsBlog): Being by far one of the most successful online marketers, motivational speakers, author, bloggers and content marketing strategists, Seth Godin is definitely worth a follow. With anything regarding digital media and marketing, you will find his name right at the top.
- Jeff Bullas (@jeffbullas): All the way from Australia, Jeff Bullas frequently tweets about social media, online marketing, and the blogging business. Being a number 1 Content Marketing Influencer and Social Media Marketing Strategist & Speaker, he knows what he’s talking about when it comes to digital.
- Search Engine Land (@sengineland): Search Engine Land features daily search engine industry news and trends in search marketing (SEM), paid search advertising (PPC), and search engine optimization (SEO) as well as tips, advice, expert analysis, tactics & ‘How To Guides’ for search marketing. Follow their Twitter page to hear all about the latest breaking news & analysis on all of these things plus more.
- Donald Miller (@donaldmiller): Founder of the company ‘StoryBrand’, Donald Miller aims to help all different kinds of businesses. With a huge following of 219,000 people, Donald shares marketing advice as well as tweeting inspirational content aimed at business people and entrepreneurs.
- Tabitha Naylor (@tabithanaylor): Sales and marketing pro, Tabitha Naylor, is an expert in curating interesting, relevant, and timely content for people in the sales and marketing profession. Tabitha has around 37,400 followers whom she shares tweets with and engages in conversation with on a regular basis.
- John Shahidi (@john): John Shahidi shares a range of interesting blog post, interviews, and relevant news articles with his 354,000 Twitter followers and in result, gets an astounding average of 3,800 retweets due to his engaging content.
- Ann Handley (@MarketingProfs): Author, Marketer and Chief Content Officer, Ann Handley is always generous with both her time and advice. Her interesting, high quality content that is shared with around 12,000 followers is based on industry events, news around the world and information about MarketingProfs.