Not On The High Street
How Stellar Search helped notonthehighstreet.com grown their SEM channels by integrating their PPC & SEO to work in harmony together.
- 12% uplift in number of overall sessions from PPC and SEO
- 9% uplift in revenue YOY from PPC and SEO
- 28% increase in the number of new customer YOY from PPC and SEO
“Stellar Search helped us understand the value of viewing SEM as one channel rather than siloing PPC & SEO and setting our targets accordingly. By having this holistic approach we improved our overall SEM performance and allowed us to distribute our digital budgets more effectively. ”
Fiona Wallin, Head of Marketing Communications – notonthehighstreet.com
Notonthehighstreet.com was founded back in 2006 by award-winning entrepreneurs Holly Tucker and Sophie Cornish. Since it’s conception it has grown in to being one of the fastest-growing e-commerce business in the UK by providing an online marketplace for unique resellers to showcase their products. Notonthehighstreet,com has hundreds of wonderfully creative, imaginative, high quality small businesses, selling thousands of gorgeous, unique, carefully made things.
Improve overall performance for SEO and PPC channels:
- Increase traffic by 20% YOY
- Increase revenue by 20% YOY
- Improve blended ROI for both SEO & PPC YOY
Stellar Search worked with nothonthehighstreet.com to move away from the previously siloed targets that were in place for PPC and SEO as separate channels and adopted an approach that had blended SEM targets for both targets. By moving away from individual channels targets, Stellar Search and notonthehighstreet.com had a joined up strategy for both PPC & SEO which meant:
- Targeting top generic keywords to have natural rankings and Google Shopping capture traffic on these terms whilst PPC budgets was moved away from these costly keywords into other channels such as Google Shopping and focusing on Mobile devices.
- Notonthehighstreet.com branded terms were focused on by organic listings and PPC ads were only shown either during promotional periods to relay promotional messaging to customers or using Remarketing for Search Ads to new customers audiences only who had not visited the site in the past 90 days previously. PPC budgets were focused on driving new customers at the awareness and consideration phases of the buying cycle.
- Sharing PPC conversion data for high converting PPC keywords to influence SEO keyword strategy as terms to target for organic listings.