Who are we?
Started in 2009, Stellar Search is an independent digital marketing agency, focused on delivering performance media for our clients. With offices in Camden and Sarajevo, we deliver multilingual digital campaigns for a diverse range of clients across a number of different verticals.
Stellar Search offers a dynamic working environment, where we welcome input from all staff members on shaping the future of the agency.
Stellar Search are looking for a hands-on Marketing Manager to report directly to the founders and board, to flex their marketing skills to drive more leads and promote the agency. A successful candidate will have at least 3+ years marketing experience with ideally, some of that experience working in a business to business service led environment across a wide area of marketing disciplines.
So, are you a good all-rounder that is happy to work independently and take on the responsibility for planning our entire marketing and content strategy?
We need a well organised and personable marketing professional who can own the role in their own right.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Raising our profile and positioning Stellar Search as the ‘go to’ agency for digital marketing
- Owning and monitoring budgets for the marketing team
- Organising our marketing events
- Identifying networking and speaking events
- Assisting with the curation of thought leadership material
- Improving customer engagement/support and increase enquiries
- Managing award and league table entries
- Generating case studies, blog posts and other marketing collateral.
- Analysing, testing and reporting on the effectiveness / ROI of all our marketing campaigns
- Having a good technical understanding of digital marketing channels
- Managing our social media activity
- Researching and assisting with the formation of strategic partnerships
Enthusiastic with an excellent eye for detail, articulate and able to write engaging copy are all qualities we are looking for. You will be responsible for all marketing that creates leads and if you have a marketing qualification, that’s a bonus but not essential. However a passion for digital and a need to have fun at work are.
Experience of working in a service business would be and advantage
We need a talent who wants to be a long term part of our business — not just an employee!
Dependent on experience & skill
- A fantastic work environment where you are able to input in to the direction and shape the future of the agency
- A vibrant office right in the middle of Camden market
- A great group of people to work with
- Free breakfast
- Fat Fridays – a regular Friday lunch treat laid on by us
- Company monthly socials
- Opportunities to travel – meet the team and get to know your counterparts in our Sarajevo office
Send your CV to: email@example.com