Who are we?
Started in 2009, Stellar Search is an independent digital marketing agency, focused on delivering performance media for our clients. With offices in Camden and Sarajevo, we deliver multilingual digital campaigns for a diverse range of clients across a number of different verticals.
Stellar Search offers a dynamic working environment, where we welcome input from all staff members on shaping the future of the agency.
We are looking for an SEO Executive to join a friendly and passionate SEO team. You will have the opportunity to work face-to-face with a varied portfolio of exciting clients.
This role is predominantly focused on SEO content creation and on-page optimisation work. You’ll assume responsibility from day one – with the freedom to express and implement your own content ideas to help your clients achieve their SEO goals.
Some of what you’ll be doing
- You’ll get involved in idea generation to help shape the SEO content strategy.
- Writing articles, blog posts and working with the team to create larger scale SEO content pieces.
- Conducting research to identify potential link prospects.
high qualitylinks through organic outreach.
- Providing support with the on-page SEO strategy including tasks such as keyword research, writing and implementing
meta data& optimising page content.
- Analysing and reporting using tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Searchmetrics
- Marketing contribution – we’d love you to make regular contributions towards the agency blog, case studies, and put forward suggestions for award entries (please shout about the great work you do)
- Training – you’ll participate in a bespoke training programme designed around your needs
- Agency initiative programme – you’ll be asked to get involved in some of the agency initiatives – this can be anything from managing socials to testing out new tools or platforms
What we want from you
- Strong copywriting skills
- Experience producing SEO content
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Screaming Frog, Searchmetrics
- Good Excel skills (ability to perform VLOOKUP)
- An understanding of on-site and off-site SEO best practices (desirable)
- Experience working within a website CMS (desirable)
- Be inquisitive
- Passionate about digital (especially SEO!) and delivering great work
- Caring about what you do
- Ambition to better yourself and the agency
What you’ll get in return
- A competitive salary
- A fantastic work environment where you are able to input
in tothe direction and shape the future of the agency
- A vibrant office right in the middle of Camden market
- A great of group of people to work with
- Free breakfast
- Fat Fridays – a regular Friday lunch treat laid on by us
- Company socials
- Opportunities to travel – meet the team and get to know your counterparts in our Sarajevo office
Send your CV