BLOOM AND WILD
How Stellar Search grew new customer acquisition by 150% for Bloom and Wild
Bloom and Wild are an online flower retailer, established back in 2013 to offer an alternative way for customers to buy flowers. They moved away from the traditional flower delivery methods by introducing their industry-changing ‘letterbox flowers’ service. Bloom and Wild have seen substantial growth and are now one of the UK’s top-rated flower delivery company.
Being an online retailer they wanted to fast forward their digital growth and as such, we have been working together since 2015. This year, we were tasked with two paid search objectives:
- Grow new customer acquisition by 80% year-on-year.
- Focus on gifting flowers all year round, rather than just on peak seasons and special occasions, such as Valentines Day and Mother’s Day.
- Audience segmentation was integral to our account structure and being able to tailor investment and offers to new and existing customers.
- Utilising smart bidding solutions, such as Target CPA, to increase the number of conversions at the lowest possible price.
- Launching tactical campaigns around specific themes to encourage buyers throughout the year, one example of this was pet-friendly flowers.
Over the course of this year, our paid search strategy has produced some impressive results for Bloom and Wild:
- 1.5x growth in new customer acquisition.
- 2x increase in purchases outside of peak seasonal events.
- 2x increase in CVR.
- Acquisition costs down by 20%, despite significant growth.
In the four years that we have been working with Bloom and Wild, we have become an integral strategic partner helping drive overall growth and market share in a competitive landscape, promoting their disruptive position and product range through our bespoke approach.
Don’t Just Take Our Word For It
“Our long-serving relationship with the agency is most definitely a partnership. We collaborated to great effect, transforming our strategy, focusing on new customer acquisition to achieve fantastic results”Gary Taylor – Marketing Director – Bloom and Wild