RUSH HAIR AND BEAUTY
How Stellar Search created a localised digital marketing strategy to drive customers
- 464% growth in online sales through PPC & Display with
a 80%growth in revenue Quarter on Quarter
- 32% reduction in CPC and 16% reduction in CPA
- Greater ability to push digital budgets into different channels with greater transparency over attributed sales and performance
Rush Hair salons are known as award-winning hair stylists and beauty treatment experts with over 70+ salons in the UK. As their portfolio of stores
- Increase website and app traffic by 20% YOY
- Increase number of online bookings by 20% YOY
- Drive 25% more customers in-store YOY
Stellar Search worked with rush.co.uk to focus on localising their digital marketing messages around their individual salons. The focus initially was improving the performance of their current PPC accounts to
- Implementing a new, more granular and highly relevant campaign structure for Rush’s PPC campaigns which was broken out on a salon level. By doing so, it meant that Rush were able
showdifferent promotional messages for the individual salons and then report back on the number of visitors that were driven in store.
- Updating all of Rush’s Google Places account to ensure all the individual
salonsinformation was up to date and showing in the Search Engine Result Pages (SERPs) and that the messaging was matching that of the PPC ad copy.